A bright, healthy smile gives you confidence and makes you want to smile even more. However, behind every great smile there is always a great dentist. Choosing yours should not be by accident. Do a little research and read online reviews to find the best dentist in Virginia Beach.
Ask your Virginia Beach dentist these questions to determine if he or she is right for you.
- How long has the dentist been in practice?
- Does the dentist treat children?
- How long does it take to get an appointment?
- Does the dentist continue his/her education to stay on top of the latest techniques in dental technology?
- Does the dentist accept your dental insurance?
- Can you schedule an online appointment?
- Does the dentist offer emergency treatments?
- Does the dentist use the latest techniques and equipment?
Do not forget to ask your friends and relatives to suggest a dentist for you. If you are new to the area, you may ask your former dentist for a referral.
Finding the right Virginia Beach dentist is not easy. You may have to visit several dental offices until you find the one that suits you best.
Abbey Horwitz, DDS offers a wide variety of affordable dental procedures that comply with the highest standards in personalized dental care. We focus on the preventative care and exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease.
Schedule an appointment with Abbey Horwitz, your Virginia Beach dentist, for the healthy, bright, and unforgettable smile!